SEC Edgar Linked Data Wrapper
Welcome to the EXPERIMENTAl SEC Edgar wrapper to Linked Data.
The wrapper currently provides XBRL forms (10-Q, 10-K, 8-K, S4-A, 6-K, 10-Q/A) and form 4.
Related: SEC data at rdfabout.com.
- link to selected agent instances with filings added, fixed links to changed Freebase URI scheme
- adapted modeling closer towards RDF Data Cube specification
- now with more sameAs links to DBpedia
- three versions of us-gaap (2008, 2009 and 2011), now are dimension values rather than measures
- added cik/sic mappings and more links to xbrl filings
- added property range link to GoodRelations
- strip html from notes
- added ticker ids, e.g., ticker/ZION#id
- added initial vocabulary files (edgar, us-gaap)
- added issuer to observations, and added first draft of qb:DataStructureDefinition
- only random selection of links are returned due to resource constraints (file too large)
- now with a lot of links to FreeBase
- now includes complete CIK list from EDGAR